The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

crucible

steve

Didn't buy anything from him but he helped me find some gas-resistant gasket dressing to seal up my fuel pump assembly. Nice guy and willing to help out... plus a good memory to remember the name of that stuff! Thanks.
headbang.gif

atc250r

Staff member
Real good guy. Hooked me up with a free 2G 02 housing. I'll be happy to return the favor whenever he needs a hand.

John

Much appreciated fellas
wink.gif

I swear, Ill have parts to sell real soon
grin.gif

And John, you need a bigger tach
jawdrop.gif

Cruce

Barnes

Sometimes I think it is more important what someone does when something goes wrong, than when it goes right. In this case, I think Doug really came through. I bought a 2g manifold from him back in Dec. Admittedly it took a bit longer to get it, but I had told him I was in no rush. Plus this was around Christmas time, and I think he has kids(read: crazy busy). Of course he apologized profusely and sent it off when he could. So anyways, I get the manifold and it looks just like he described. Except there was some really odd cracking he didn't notice. Cracking someone wouldn't usually expect. It was due to an incorrect port job by the previous owner of the manifold.

I tell Doug that it is cracked, right off the bat he apologizes because he never saw the cracks. He offers me a full refund since he thought it was not cracked. Talk about super cool in my opinion. Fortunetly I have someone look at it, and it can be repaired. So I decide to keep the manifold. Even then, Doug decides to send some money my way to make up for it. Talk about awesome. Thanks Doug.

autobahntom

I have had a few dealing with Doug and all were positive and trouble free. Nice to not worry about any aspect of the transactions-they just work the way they are supposed to.
Tom

atc250r

Staff member
Another SMOOOOOOTTTTTHHHHH deal with Doug. I sent him some parts he needed, he sent me some I needed without any issues. I wish everyone was as good to deal with as him.

John

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts