The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sam G. Sayes

number3

He is the "king of bling"!

Top notch memeber.

Thank you Yao and you are welcome,and thanks Rick
Harry thanks for the compliment on that.

I always try to help out as much as I can

Sam
1760/2000

Yao

Promp E-mail, the condition of the 3speed sheild is exactly what he said over the e-mail. Good to work with. Got the part the following week.

[ 06-14-2004, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: Hertz ]

14bCrazy

Great guy! bought some injecters from him a while ago.

Thanks Alex, I really appreciate that,
btw i have been meaning to contact you regarding that GSX pipe, I thought i had a back up one but i don't so i will have to send you one of my car.
If you have an extra one let me know

Sam

Ian M

I dont know,I still think I would keep a eye on this guy...
tongue.gif

Good guy just needs a real computer at home so he doesn't have to use his friends for the Pocketlogger I sold him.
wink.gif

Lol,
Damn it Rich I'm working on getting a computer, any one have an old computer thet wanna sell?
grin.gif

And Jon you are more than welcome to come down anytime to Va or anyone else passing by VA and want to stop by you guys are more than welcome.

Cheers

Sam
1706/2K

atsiauto

Sam's a good ape , went to his house like a year and some change ago we drank instant coffee and talked smack about things he sold me a set of 17's and gave me like 5 oil filters, and some other goodies , smoked tobacco out of a water boing met another galant owner there as well .
Met at bull run many months later had good eats and 7-8 galants showed and we had fun even though sam doesent drive his in the rain he just went for it and showed anyhow .
wink.gif

Scotty,

Thanks so much, but I did drive the VR-4 that day, had to put towels on the hood scoop thou
grin.gif

Sam
1706/2k

very nice guy, bought some things from him and he sent them out the same time I sent him the payment...he also invited me down to VA to go to a dsm event..as well as offered me a place to stay...you can't get any nicer then that ! thanks sam
cool.gif

Stand up guy and a first class person. Bought a BOV from him and it didn't work, he promptly refunded my money and was very apologetic.

I would definately buy from Sam again, He stands behind his stuff.

Very nice to talk to as well.

Great deal on a wastegate signal solenoid- well packaged and shipped promptly. I'll find out if it works in a week or two.

Thanks for the deal Sam.

Aaron

I failed emmission here in WI because I didnt have a air can on the filter.
I needed to pass by today or they would suspend my registration.
So anyway a few days ago I talked to Sam Sayes and hooked me up with one, and made sure i got it by today!
I just wanted to thank him, and let everyone know what a good guy he is.

~Aaron

PS. I passed emmissions

number3

Skips out on meeting but is a very nice guy all the same. He would give you my shirt off his back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts