The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Team Ducktape

Rob bought a alot of stuff from my wrecked gvr4 and even came down with help, well a supervisor, to pull all the parts. Would defenitly do business with him again.

I've had the pleaseure of doing business with him & the transactions went very smooth.

blacksheep

I got my cage from this dude. Came with everything he said it would. Thanks for selling it to me, Rob. I had to twist your arm like a mutha....
wink.gif

Just picked up an Auto TSI from Rob today. Car was exactly as described. Great guy and would definetly do business him again. At least I got my Grant steering wheel back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OldHairyBastard

Took me a while to find this Rob. I wanted to thank you again for slipping everyone at the Midwest meet some SaSSage---as we say here in Chicago. It was great.

Doug

Last edited:

Rausch

+1 Thanks very much man, Shame you couldn't make it.

1941Galant

I bought a couple parts from him the other day and couldn't be happier. The parts were as he described, and he shipped very promptly. I would not hesitate to deal with him again.

Hill

As usual business went smooth. Ordered some parts paid promptly. Great buyer!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned