The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Nate (Member # 6)

If it weren't for this guy, there wouldn't be a GALANTVR4.ORG. He set the records for everybody to strive for. He's forgotten more about GVR4's than most will ever know.

Plus, he sold me a dash plaque
grin.gif

worthy.gif
worthy.gif
worthy.gif

[ 05-25-2004, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: blacksheep ]

Turbo4door1

Yeah, Nate is the man. Years ago, when I first bought my car, he did some work/installs for me. Top notch, and answered many of my newbie questions.

number3

Nate has been a great roomate for the last 7 years and I see were he goes out of his way to help out anyone.

Truely a deep down honest person in every respect.

Harry

gtluke

nate hooked me up with a nice jdm bumper. cool guy.
i think harry has a crush on him
shocked.gif

DSMGVR4

just bought an exhaust from him. didn't meet him, but the deal went smooth. couldn't get any easier. good part, great price! Nate Pharr da man. john

He's the reason I bought a Turbo Colt!! He's the man... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned