The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

luke

Another good guy that I've done business with. Thanks!

[ 07-10-2004, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: turbogalant ]

gtluke

are you talking about me? i think there are 3 luke's with gvr4's
smile.gif

luke your ok in my book. now please show me some pics of that mustang.

hector

This is in reference to Luke on the board, just plain Luke.

Hes a good guy, I got an aeromotive fuel pressure regulator from him. Hes very trust worthy even after some paypal complications. He shipped my part out immediatly and I would definatly do business with him again.

Austin

Luke

Sweet, that's me :)

Thanks for the feedback.

4g63t

Just completed a transaction with Luke. Great guy, great communication, I'll do business with him again. Thanks Luke!

Dialcaliper

Just purchased a 3-bolt differential from Luke, and he went through the trouble of dropping it off at my house.

Very nice guy, also, nice car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks Luke

splattj

Purchased a hub and knuckle from Luke. He realized he sent the wrong side and had the correct one out the next day. They got here fast and were packaged nicely! He went out of his way to make things right, right away.

gtluke

haha wrong luke,
i think there is a good guy thread for gtluke, which is me /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

belize1334

Luke sold me a set of Denso 660 injectors for a good price. He was very forthcoming with what he understood to be the condition of the items. It turned out that one of the injectors had an excessively high flow rate (10% above the rest). Luke generously refunded a significant portion of the original cost to go toward my efforts to complete the set.

Luke is a stand-up, fair-minded guy and I have no reservations about doing business with him in the future.

Good guy in my book too. Patient & understanding of delay. Sometimes that's better than making a profit.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned