The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Bob in Chicago

Hertz

Staff member
Bob contacted me almost immediately after my first post! He offered his assistance and arranged for us to meet.

Since that time I've bought a ton of items from Bob and even more impressive is the countless times Bob has loaned me parts, tools, advice. He saw I posted that my backup lights blow the fuse, so he drops off a spare switch at my house while I'm at work! Clutch master and slave for rebuilding so I have no down time... Spare injectors to swap from... I could go on and on. Definitely a very generous person, honest and outgoing.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Agreed. Very helpful, enthusiastic "slightly"
wink.gif
older VR4 owner.

When I bought some parts from him he shipped immediately.

Fun to hang out with at the racetrack as well.

skivittlerjimb

Hoping to meet the famous Bob some day... also hoping to get his HKS F-Con set up and super shweet Big 16G installed before long, too.

Very patient and genorous with both those sales, and has given me a ton of great advice, too.
worthy.gif

My bro-in-law lives in the south side near Comiskey, so hopefully I'll get to meet B in C in person at some point!

Super nice guy, very easy to get along with and bent over backwards when he sold me a clutch. Hertz, you're lucky to have him nearby
smile.gif

chucklesas

Good cook too
grin.gif

Terry Posten

Bob is a "1 of a kind guy". He has sent me parts for free and to let me see if I can make it work. WITHOUT prior payment.

IF he accually brings himself to sell the GVR4, it will be a sad day in the GVR4 community.

Great guy, and a great running car.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned