The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Ken Inn

How can we all forget about him. I know he has "hooked me up" with alot of stuff over time, and I'm sure hes done the same for many of you. Two thumbs up for him.

Ken's a bitter old man
jawdrop.gif
.... but is more than willing to help you out in any way he can.

He let me borrow a 2g manifold for a while (which I ended up buying) as well as I bought RRE pipes and an IC off him as well. Great guy and highly reccommended.

Hertz

Staff member
I bought a strut tower bar from Ken, it came packaged very nicely, great looking piece, I wondered if he used it for very long.

rheckert

He helped me with some engine problems and was 100% correct on the cause and solution. Thanks

Matt W

6 ouf of 5 star for Ken. Has answered many questions, and loaned me stuff before.

Truly a great resource for the board.

Bought some gaskets and oem crank shaft pulley at a great price and fast shipping. Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned