The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

David Brode

Lucky13

Ordered intercooler piping from him. Excellent and quick response from him. Always kept in touch. Product was exactly as ordered, and prompt.

[ 07-10-2004, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: turbogalant ]

Another satisified purchaser of the Dave B. pipes. He always kept in touch. I highly recommend the guy.

Matticus

Dave is an awesome guy. I was the first to order his pipes, I paid 350 for them. About a month later he lowered the price to 340, and I had ten bucks sent back to me in the mail. Very professional person, always kept in touch.

spoulson

How does one get a hold of Mr. Brode? Does he have a web site?

atc250r

Staff member
Installed the DB pipes the other day. Perfect fit, top quality bends and welds!! Dave is a great person to do business with and he even went the extra mile in shipping me an elbow with the kit so it would work with my JDM FMIC.

John

91GVR4

I am yet another satisfied customer of Dave's. He actually forgot about my order, but when I asked him were it was he apoligized and refunded my shipping charge
smile.gif
. Now that is service that some much larger shops could learn from.

dave is a really great guy to deal with. i have purchased multiple 1g & 2g pipes from him.

gets my recommendation without question.

(when is he going to make evo pipes?) LOL

RayH

Bought the full intercooler kit from him and he has excellent customer service. He sent constant updates on the status of the build, contacted me if there were questions on options and notified me when items were about to be shipped and then when items were shipped along with tracking numbers. The build quality of the whole kit was very good.

I think he responded to every email I sent even when all I was doing was just letting him know I received and read his email. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

More of the DSM community could learn valuable lessons from Dave. He believes in a quality product at a good solid price, nothing more, nothing less. There are certain shops I do not even order from despite them having the best price going because the service is so bad. I have a degree in Business and Dave would make my professors proud.
Marty

Last edited by a moderator:

rhtx4321

This guy is the most honest person I have met on the board. Not only did he give me a refund for shipping ( sent $4.xx extra) but he also shipped it super fast. The product it's self is amazing all I can say is great craftsmanship. I can't thank you enough Dave.

Ill go ahead and add to the list. For the past week and a half or so I have been in contact about my IC kit. He has the best customer service of anyone I have dealt with. He keeps me updated daily on the progress and expected ETA's. I will definately direct friends in his direction!

spooling92vr4

ordered an intercooler core from him, i didnt want piping and i wanted the core to have a bigger outlet. he had it all done for me, i never even had to send him a deposit. the core was packaged extremely well. and the intercooler was in great shape to spite what the box looked like (new york ups workers AKA ace venturas).. he paypaled me 7 bucks without me knowing because he overcharged me with shipping costs.

overall one of the best people that i have dealt with in a long ass time

spoulson,

Dave Brode here. There was a problem between my mail server and the board. I setup a yahoo mail account [[email protected]] to take car of that. You can contact me there, or at [email protected].

I have pics of my Galant stuff. Let me know if you would like me to e-mail.
Thanks.
Dave

p.s. - fyi, I'm going to do a $25 off "for stock IC" pipes, and $50 off of the kit with the big IC during the month of March.

chucklesas

I had Dave make up a resonator/test pipe for me. The whole thing went very smoothly and the resonator looks great. I ended up having to buy a muffler from Summit, have it shipped to Dave, then he put on the flanges and had it shipped to me. The whole process took about 6 days total. Awesome turn-around time.
Thanks again Dave,
Charles

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts