The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

www.galantvr4store.com

I got some stuff from them and had no problems either.It was hard to get ahold of them on the phone,but they've fixed that since I guess.Easy to follow website,too,and lots of stuff at good prices.

Romanova

These guys are the greatest! I buy whatever I can from them, even if it is a little bit more expensive than from other vendors. They have bent over backwards for me, and once when a mistake was made, they took care of the situation above and beyond the call. A+++!

number3

I was talking to someone "in the business" over the weekend and it was said that Mastaminds just maybe the next Summit or Jegs.

I've bought alot of stuff from "galantvr4store" including my 3" turbo back stainless exhaust setup and they have always done a fantastic job for me.......service has always been excellent!!!

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Aaron

skivittlerjimb

Justin is the man in terms of service. The Whiteline springs took a while, but he always promptly answered my emails.

In eBay terminology: "AAA+++ Seller, smooth transaction, great communication, blah, blah, blah..."

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned