The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

autobahntom

Got my Wheel today, looks great, fast shipping, pleasure to do buisness with.

[ 04-27-2004, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: blacksheep ]

Last edited by a moderator:

Romanova

Has come through for me with a lot of small, odd items. A+!
grin.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Agree with this. Tom and I have done business on a number of things, with no problems. Helped me out big time with my 5 bolt conversion.

atsiauto

I have had various dealings with Tom He goes out of his way literally to deliver things when he's in town and also made a trip to PA to pick up a Trans from Jayru for a partial trade on a piece I was selling. 1st class person and an asset to any board .

RayH

Gor my 4-bolt from him and he arranged custom delivery.
smile.gif

CmanorVr4

Met him thru Mr. Hyde last year who sang his praises. Picked up a tranny from Tom today and he drove halfway to meet me. We took a little time to chat for a while prior to going our separate ways, in short, Tom is good people!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

gtluke

+1
exchanged parts with him over the weekend.

Bought an isc from Tom & everything went smooth. He offered for me to try it 1st & only pay if it was in good working order. I insisted on paying upfront. The part is in good working condition as tested over the weekend.

Turbo4door1

Tom is one of the best. Picked up a part at the Valley Forge meet, and he shipped me another part when he got home and found it. He even added in a bonus part that I definitely wasn't expecting. Awesome deal, great guy.

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Tom is the man. He picked up some brake pads from me, paid promptly and replied to pm's ASAP.
Will do business again. Thanks Tom.

Had another transaction with Tom. Good guy in my book. I know Tom has helped a lot more members than what's listed in this thread.

maroonmetallic

One more good guy for him!
Sent me a cheap 13b turbo to give my Galant GSR a little extra kick.

Thanks!

I bought a Cyclone intake with all the accessories from him 2 weeks ago and got it today! Extremly good packing, nothing was missing or broken! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

One BIG + for Tom!! Very good to deal with!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks again for the intake! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Wolfy

Aaron

Great guy to deal with! will do business again!
Thanks!

Thanks again to Tom for getting that international shipment out to me!1

Thanks Bro!

mistaVR4

Tom is a great person to deal with! He sent me a Mitsu license plate for free! Very nice of you man! I really appreciate it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

streetmasters

Great seller!! No hassle and good communication!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts