The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Diamond Star Motorsport

GVR-4

I have to agree. And they're a lot closer to me than RRE.

Nate is great guy,youre correct with his phone but hell ALWAYS get back to ya and give you what you want in a timely matter.
wink.gif

atc250r

Staff member
Yeah, their phone system is weird but they are stand up guys who deliver as promised and quickly.

John

i deal with nate for 99% of my mitsu stuff. good guys and good prices plus they are local. plus who else can make a 14b go 11.4 for under 3k including the cost of the car.

hector

gtluke

haha our phones do suck. i try to tell nate about it but he does't get it. well if you ever do get him on the phone, you'll know why its so hard to get him. he'll talk to you for like an hour if you get him going
wink.gif

but email is the best, he always answers emails written in english
smile.gif

we picked up another employee starting next week to answer the phones also, so hopefully we'll drop the bad reputation of having shitty phone service.
thanks for the compliments guys

One more thumbs up. Done a lot of business with these guys and am very happy.

91GVR4

Yep, a great bunch of guys. Hey they even know what a VR4 is
wink.gif
. I just called and started telling them what i wanted cuz it all wasn't on the site. They had it all (bolts,nuts,gaskets for turbo) and sent it quick.
Oh, yes their phone system sucks
tongue.gif
! But they are great!

I just ordered a bunch of stuff from them for new engine install (gaskets, an fittings, hose, bolts, nuts, oh and OIL pressure gauge). got UPS shipping notification a few days later. I got another UPS notification today.

I just LOVE the fact they shipped what they had, and send the rest in a seperate package a few days later. I waited well over 6 weeks from slowboy on my entire order (turbo/mani/550's and some more stuff) because of 1 thing not being there and they WOULD NOT seperate shipping.

blacksheep

I bought a set of JDM 2 bulb corners from Nate on ebay (actually, I sold this set to him about 2 years ago). He shipped it the same day and sent me the tracking no. Great service, I really appreciate it! Thansk!

Polish

Bump for great service. I changed my order a couple times and they took care of it each time without question. Shipped promptly and everything was right. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

number3

They always ship to me very quickly (I get it next day in most cases.)

yup yup more good here, great company to deal with. No lies or run-around, definetely will buy from again in the future and would reccommend to anyone.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts