The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Breakerrr

holeshotmoe

Great seller! Bought a condenser fan blade. He shipped it immediately, and actually before I got the paypal posted. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Can't get no better than that! Thanks Man!

Mn92gvr4

Great Guy! Just bought 1512 from Matt. He contacted me about the car, went out in 6" of fresh snow to take pictures of absolutely everything for me. Went to look at the car and it was exactly as advertised. Very helpful thru the whole process from pictures, communication and dealing with the shipping carrier. 5 stars

kjbtsi6686

Fast shipping and great communication. Items arrived well packaged and exactly as described. Definitely would buy from again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts