The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

idreamidrive

Kibby

Clutch flywheel pressure plate and he threw in the alignment tool. Items as described and pictured. If it was packaged any better I would have had to cut it with a torch to get the box open lol. Thanks a lot man.

idreamidrive

No problem. I have had stuff lost in the mail because the item wasn't packaged tightly enough and broke free. I don't want that to happen to anyone else.

89Mirageman

Awesome guy to deal with. There was a problem with the item that I shipped and we were able to resolve it. Would definitely do business with him again in the future.

GVR4kauai

Definetly a Good Guy!! Hooked me up with a mint rear view mirror, which I really needed. Thx again for the hook up and fast shipping! Everything arrived perfect and only took a few days. Actually got here even faster than I even expected! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:

Jordangvr4

Good guy, I was looking for an stock injector hooked me up with two and a great deal...thks again

se3razer

Great guy! Just got my vr4 last week and he was very thorough with the explaination of the wiring harness I got from him and uber fast shipment. Saved my day. Thanks again!

Wolfpuss

Great guy! He even refunded me money for over-quoting me on shipping costs. Fast shipping and great communication. Thank you!

GVR4kauai

Again he came thru with the parts I needed! Fast shipping, parts as described. Will keep doing business for sure! Thx again bro, have a blessed week!

ShaggyTE

Bought a turn signal switch from him. Got it pulled and shipped out right away for a great price! Packaging was overkill /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif thanks again!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts