The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

BENE38A

boostx

Awesome guy to deal with

MX4

Ben purchased a part from me. It was a quick, no fuss deal. Would deal with him again, Cheers Ben!!!

boostx

Once again he prove to be AWESOME.

jnava

Staff member
Great guy and shipped promptly. These Kiwis are awesome. Thanks Ben.

jnava

Staff member
Just bought some goodies from Ben....as usual, this guy packaged the goods heavily protected. I've always had a smooth transaction and don't be afraid to ask for parts from him.....He delivers completely.

kumfasa

Didn't technically buy anything but Ben heard about my timing belt failure on the forum and offered me a spare set of freshly ground valves for nothing!! A top man in my book. Thanks Mate.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts