The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

92_talon_awd

89Mirageman

Great guy to deal with. It took me a few extra days to find a box big enough to fit the IC in and he was very cool with it. Don't hesitate to deal with this guy.

chucklesas

Daniel bought my wideband setup. Easy transaction. Would do business again.

GVR4kauai

Super Good Guy!! He went above and beyond being a Good guy! He posted that he saw a galant at the scrap yard and simple asked if anyone needed anything from it. Well as most or you know I'm trying to restore #1633 as much a I can. So I figure what the hey I'll ask maybe he can grab a view small things for me. Well let me tell you I have 6-7 box's of parts here now from him!! He asked me for a list and got me just about everything on it. Everything arrived safe and exactly as he said it was. He was able to get me a ton of interior pieces that I am either missing or are just broke. I can't wait to get it all in and see the interior all together for the first time. The guy didn't even ask for a penny up front or for any parts. He didn't even trip when shipping everything cost over $100, and was very kind to let me get him back after it was all shipped! Not to many people in the world like this guy anymore! Awesome guy to work with, super honest and trustworthy! I'm just so stoked to have gotten so many trim parts for the car that I didn't think id ever get without spending $100's! Thanks again bro, praying The Lord throw a special blessing your way for me!! Got some yummy Hawaiian goodies heading his way for the help!!

pot

Staff member
Dan is the man. We had a great transaction. He was patient, paid promptly, told me when he received his part, and let me know he was happy with his purchase. I couldn't have asked for a simpler transaction. Thanks Dan.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts