The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Bimmubishi

GSX_TC

Good guy, bought an EVO III badge from him and it arrived promptly and packaged safely.

TylerAdamson

Bought one of the DSG shift knobs Alex posted up recently. I sent him a PM saying that I'd take one, but didn't have all the funds in my PP account. I told him I could send him what I did have to hold it, but he told me that wouldn't be necessary and that he'd hold one for me. I paid for it on Tuesday and received it yesterday. Smooth and painless transaction as it should be. Thanks Alex, the new knob will make a nice addition to my interior.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned