The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

coyotes

transparentdsm

great guy i wanted to buy the caps so i can take the racks off my car now that i have a jeep and he responded and sold them to me fast and shipped them equally as fast.

89Mirageman

I grabbed some 5 lug DSM hubs for him at the local JY, payment sent up front for items. Great guy to deal with.

GVR4kauai

Definitely a good guy!! For a nice 2 gauge speaker pod for a great price and fast shipping!! Would do business again for sure! Thx bro

jnava

Staff member
Fast payment, good guy, gladly deal with him more,

GSTwithPSI

So this dude Thomas says he shipped me some parts last week. I said, cool.

Today I get home from work, and it looks like Looney Tunes or some sh*t on my door step. I'm thinking, WTF is this box? It says: From Thomas...

Oh you don't believe me?

WP_001428.jpg

Inside the box was a super clean intake pipe like he promised. He also threw in $30 bucks worth of gift cards to buy jamz on iTunes just because he's a legit dude, who does nice sh*t for nothing I guess. I used to be surprised when randoms from the .Org did cool things, now I am just used to it. I love this forum, and all the legit people on it. Thomas may be a hipster, but is by far the coolest hipster I know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts