The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

dsmless

GSTwithPSI

This guy is awesome. Sam gave me a shout after I mentioned in a post I needed a clutch. Let me also point out, he offered it up for the cost of shipping! This wasn't some crap he had laying in the garage either, it was a low mileage Centerforce clutch and pressure plate. Sam could have easily got a couple hundred bucks out of this thing, and was nice enough to ship it to me for next to nothing. Guys like Sam make the .Org a great place to be a member. Thanks!

Last edited:

turbohf

bought an AEM off him. great price. fast shipping. quick responses. just a good seller. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

minneSNOWta

Thanks so much for the grille. You are a standup guy!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts