The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

theevozero

DynastyLCD

bought a set of 1600's from him, quick shipping, parts were in great quality, everything worked out great! don't hesitate to deal with Kyle! A+++ trader!

theevozero

I appreciate it. Anytime man.

gtproto

Bought a turbo from him, good communication and parts showed up well boxed and in great condition. Would not hesitate to buy from again

jnava

Staff member
Great parts and good deals. Have been buying from him for a while and always a good seller. Thanks for the FP intake pipe.

boostx

All can say is that theevozero is one AWESOME GUY /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif. He purchased a lip from me a long time ago when i mean long its long. He have been super cool and waited patiently with little or no fuss. Some of us would have blasted it all over the net and filed claims. Its good to see there is still trust in strangers.
KIyle Thanks a million . I owe you big time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

theevozero

I appreciate the awesome feedback. The fact that were still in contact pretty much says it all. Even though it did take a while to get (seemed to be out of his control) he kept in contact with me and updated(even gave me his personal cell number). My patience is mostly due to the fact that you're selling an awesome product, loosing my patience would pretty much ensure that I wouldn't recieve it, lol. Also, you have excellent credibility and feedback on here.

I can't wait to install it. Thanks a bunch.

jnava

Staff member
Kyle is a really legit guy and a good friend. I bought an ETS intake pipe and he packed it good and shipped it to me asap. If you get a chance to deal with him, simple and easy transaction. No bullshit, no hassles, straight to business. Thanks Kyle.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned