The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

quato

4Grim

Bought evo injectors from him. Transaction was very smooth and received the item extremely fast and packaged extremely well.

Great guy..thanks!!!

MarW90GSX

He found me some 92 tails at a junkyard and is sending them out wednesday
Awesome guy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mitsuman3KGT

Bought a grille and radio trim piece. Great price and really fast to ship.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy other parts from Ryan.

Zach.

14of2000

Great seller! There was an over sight with a manifold being cracked that he had sold me. I sent him pictures, he apologized and refunded the full amount instantly and made it right. Thanks again quato!

4Grim

Bought another set of injectors from him...and transaction was smooth like the previous transaction I had. Excellent communication and injectors were very well packaged.

Thanks again man!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

xuberantz

Great seller! Purchased an engine bracket and he stayed in contact throughout the entire transaction. Very quick shipping, thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts