The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Racah15

toybreaker

iconoclast
Did some business with Abe awhile back.

This man has really re-defined the new generation of members/owners for me.

He's is a very knowledgable resource for the board and is very helpfull to the locals, (always loaning parts/helping folks out)

He's got a real passion for these cars, and it shows. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5OF2k

Abe has helped me countless times, by both lending parts and advice when it comes to brain picking.

All around good guy, definitely glad to know him!

-Jake

DynastyLCD

Abe is a great person to deal with! saved me some coin on shipping and really helped me out with the parts i needed for my VR4. never hesitate to deal with him!

transparentdsm

got my shift knob, looks amazing and fit with very little work. thank you so much for doing this, such a cool little added feature to my car. i really love it.

birdman24

I bought a shift knob in the group buy that Abe organized and I must say it was great doing business with him.

jnava

Staff member
I was in the GB on the second go round and he kept me informed of the situation and responded in a timely matter to other people's concerns as well. I just received my shift knob and it is exactly what I expected and I'm quite satisfied. I'm glad I was able to get in since he did say that was the last time.

jnava

Staff member
Just purchased a grille from Abe, fast shipping and packaged very good. Thanks Abe.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts