The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Alansupra94

calcaliente

Bought a PTT twin disk clutch and a Green Top CAS and a HKS turbo timer. The box the PTT came in was super pro! and very protected custom made so it wouldnt bounce around. Very solid guy and i payed for my stuff as a gift and he sent it ASAP. Would def work with him again if i need something @alansupra94

transparentdsm

meet him on the highway on easter so he could buy some parts from me. showed up on time like he always does and cash in hand like he always does. great guy def will work with again in the future.

mcbride89

Alan saw that I was having troubles with a frozen tensioner pulley. Not even meeting me, he says he's got both pulleys and a tensioner basically brand new and ships them to me. Packaged extremely well and fast.
0661760B-1557-4F48-9921-8E985FABBDD1-4250-00000373BE9975F1.jpg

Thank you so much Alan. I owe ya a huge one!!

matt92vr4

Good seller. I bought my current 16G from him. It's running great. Thank you.

alansupra94

Quoting TheGat:
Bought a PTT twin disk clutch and a Green Top CAS and a HKS turbo timer. The box the PTT came in was super pro! and very protected custom made so it wouldnt bounce around. Very solid guy and i payed for my stuff as a gift and he sent it ASAP. Would def work with him again if i need something @alansupra94

Just an update, it seems when sending the PTT twin disc clutch, the special throw out bearing went into another box and was sent to my friend. My friend was suppose to send out the bearing this weekend but he has been extremely shady and hasn't been answering my messages.

I will be calling PTT and hopefully ordering you a new one tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, I have been swamped with school and work.

Thanks,
Alan

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts