The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

sayers

DynastyLCD

bought 881/1000 as a roller from him yesterday. good kid, very pleasant to deal with, nice guy overall. helped me get all the odds & ends together for the GVR4 and overall, had a great experience working with him. he's got some more good parts, everything is of quality too. i was very happy with the transaction. he may have a tough time with typing all the ads on his phone, but don't make judgement from that! A+++ trader!!!

rexwagon1909

He is a good guy indeed! Bought a Zaklee clear timing cover. Was shipped fast well packaged great price and communication. Would def buy from him again

spooln4fun

Fast shipper, provided tracking number as soon as he got it. Only problem was I bought a speed density setup off him when he parted his galant out and when the packaged arrived it had the cable for a 2g mas in it. After talking to him and the person that bought his car, his car had been reworked so that a 2g mas plug was hard wired where the 1g/gvr4 plug should have been. Only a slight miss communication but one I wanted to note. Him and I have discussed this and all is well. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from again

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts