The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Broke Down

unistylef

Bought two grills off Broke Down. Communication was great, shipping was fast, and very easy to work with! Packaging was also notably well done. Recommend business with Broke Down.

Thread

ApexHunter

If you are considering doing business with Broke Down, do not hesitate. Our transaction involved car parts, however with the way this guy conducts business i would venture to guess he's a good guy all around.

We made a deal on total cost, with shipping being included in that cost. His original shipping quote proved to be significantly too low. Having been in this situation before, i know it's a crappy position to be in when you've already made the deal, collected the money, and gone to ship something only to find you weren't even close. Your options at that point suck. You can either a)screw yourself and ship anyway, or b) ask for more money which involves going back on your word, delaying the shipment, and wasting time because of your own mistake. He stuck to the original deal. Sadly, for too many people, giving their word doesn't mean much and people go back on deals all the time, especially with forum sales. Not the case here. He admitted it was his fault, and went ahead and pushed it through. That shows good character right there! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

A few other things i'd like to add. The packing job was incredible. Short of the box falling out in transit and being run over by a cement truck, not even the most worthless shipping carrier would have been able to mess up my tail lights. I'm gonna go ahead and call this stage V packing. If you were to ship an infant in this box rest assured you would open it up only to find a happy, serene, sleeping child.

Parts were received in exactly the same condition as seen in the image used in ad. No last minute surprises upon removing my precious lamps from their individual foam cocoons. Even the associated fasteners were completely intact, nuts and all.

Easy and pleasant to deal with. Prompt email replies and ability to communicate well were appreciated.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts