The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Manikbastrd

GSX_TC

Would like to tha k Derek, for selling me his Fluidampr, not only was he patient but he was very nice and stayed in contact with me the whole time.

ercp98

just want to add that he is a great seller. i will definitely buy from him again.
no problem with communication, parts were exactly as decribed.
he shipped the items i bought in time and packaged properly.
thanks again.

citymunky

This is a GREAT seller. I got a big ticket item from him, and the whole back story checked out. I got a SUPER KILLER deal, and he give me a bunch of free parts just because. Thanks man

Vader

Bought an agx suspension setup from Derek today, GREAT seller, good communication, and parts were in the condition as promised! Even scored a set of headlights outta the blue for a killer deal! I would definitely do business with him again. Cool guy to stand around an bs with too!

But he drives a mustang... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif. But he is a great guy and one of my best friends and will fix any issues that come up

manikbastrd

Thanks for all the great reviews guys! I do the best I can to be upfront, fair and cheap!

jnava

Staff member
Great buyer, fast payment....Thanks Derek

jnava

Staff member
Just did a trade with him, legit guy and fast shipping. Thanks for the bubble wrap...lol

badams

Bought a short shifter from him. Silky smooth, I wouldn't hesitate to do buy from him again.

minneSNOWta

Thanks a lot Derek for getting me dual filament sockets and pigtails. I really appreciate the gesture.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts