The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

IanM

mitsuturbo

Great seller. Didn't misrepresent anything. Easy to deal with. Easy to reach. Great communication.

I had plenty of anxiety, buying an item for > $2000 from someone on the forum but this guy assured me he would ship the item AS DESCRIBED, and he did.

I didnt go tearing into the trans to make sure shep built it as is claimed, but i can tell the LSD insert is in there, and the ISF process was done to it.

This guy has (or had?) great stuff, for good prices.

ghostinthevr4

I purchased some stuff from IanM and I am very happy with the whole process. He communicated with me well and shipped the item fast. He's a great guy to do business with it I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Thanks again bro and I appreciate the fast shipping just in time for MOD!

snohacking

Bought a complete fuel set up from him at a great price. It was boxed up well and shipped out fast, he even took a picture of the tracking info and sent it to my phone. He's a great guy to do business with it and look forward to doing business with him again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned