The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

4wheelsqueal

BluFalcon

I just picked up a 97 Spyder to use as a daily driver. The car had some issues, one of them being a flaky driver's side rear window that was having a hard time going up and jumping the track occasionally. It would faithfully wobble its way back into the up position until one day when it got stuck in the closed position...right as a huge thunderstorm rolled in. Awesome. Got the car to a buddy's shop to ride out the storm, but couldn't keep it there and needed to fix the car fast. Spyder's are a rare find in the local yards, and the dealership wanted $500 for a new window track and glass assembly, and "couldn't" sell me the roller by itself. Bah!

Contacted Andy since I happened to see in his sig that he owned a Spyder as well, and asked him via PM if he had a spare roller for the window track. He didn't have the parts but offered to go down to a local junkyard the next day and pull the parts for me, so I could fix my car sooner rather than later. Never met the guy in person, and only talked to him once via PM and he offered his time and effort to help someone he didn't really know at all. Not something you see everyday, and something that hasn't happened since back in the day (97 or so)when I first got involved with DSM's. Even though, we never actually did business, I wanted to let everyone know what a class act he was. This is why I'm glad we have a message board like this and a community that helps each other out. Thanks again, man.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts