The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Captn

ApexHunter

Captn is a little new around here, but i was in dire need of some hood vents on the cheap for my CF RS hood. I decided to take a chance here and i have to say, it was a pleasure doing business with this guy. He not only shipped same day, but i believe he shipped within an hour or so of receiving payment! Packaging was good. I would not hesitate to buy from him again. Thanks man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

CmanorVr4

Captn bought my Rota Subzeros. Great communication, he paid ASAP!! He may be new to the forum but I won't hesitate to do business with him again. ENJOY the wheels!!!

DynastyLCD

Captn bought a 1g throttle body a few weeks ago. great buyer, easy to work with, awesome communication, and fast payment! A+++ forum member!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned