The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

4wheelsqueal

FCR

Bought a OEM gas tank from him, came exactly as described (pretty good condition) good comunication and he shipped it extremely fast. Over all a good experience and I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything else off of this guy again. thanks man

bought RS intercooler setup.. BETTER then described. creativly packed good fella or chap depending on your neck of the woods. hopefully not tiger or james...

123abc

Had a good transaction picking up number 1945. Andy communicated well and was very friendly answering any questions I had. A+++

maroonmetallic

Ive had a couple sales with him.
Standup guy always willing to help.

-Shawn

transparentdsm

got an intercooler, looks great> shipped it fast and was even willing to hold it for me while i moved across the country. great guy!!

Bought an energy suspension bushing kit to revive #965, great price/communication and very fast shipping! :-D

DynastyLCD

bought a Magnus SMIM for a 1g from him. parts were in better shape in person than they were in the pics (which were very detailed!) and the price simply could not be beat. awesome seller, very fast shipping, great communication, a pleasure to deal with - like the majority of the GVR4.org members! A+++, never hesitate to deal with Andy!

Bought the Cyclone intake and it was described and shipped really fast. I would definitely buy from him again.

chach161

I bought a couple of Greddy Gauges. Fast shipping and they were exactly like advertised. Great Seller.

AllanL

Got some stuff from him.
Was there all the way till item was delivered/received.
Thanks for the parts.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned