The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Devin-Boostin Performance

vtecds1

I recently had my car tuned by Devin from Boostin Performance and was more than happy with the results. I was a bit sketchy at first in having someone that I don’t know tune my car, but after I had spoken with him a couple times on the phone and at his shop…I was sold.

Just to let you guys know…I am really paranoid and anal on what is going on with my car. Devin was very good in handling my paranoia (he can attest to that) and answered all my questions whether they were stupid or not. He made suggestions about my setup, and trying to sell something to me never once came up. To me, that is a big plus!!! I was there for just a tune and he worked with what I had. His wife, who was running and managing the shop for him is down to earth, very friendly and was always on top of the game.

What he did for me…Gave me confidence in finally driving my car more than just around the neighborhood. He fixed all the mistakes I made in tuning the car via ECMLINK. Now the car idles correctly, A/F is where it should be, drive ability is awesome and the car pulls hard on 22psi(pump). I did run into a couple of stalling issues when coming to a stop, but Devin told me to bring the car in, and he will fix it free of charge.

Trust is very important to me. Being screwed over countless of times by shops and other members deterred me from having anyone that I don’t know work on my car. After my experience in having the car tuned by Devin, I would not hesitate to give him referrals and give my business.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts