The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

This Whole Forum !!

transparentdsm

You guys and girls on here are the best people, everyone is super nice and very kind. thank you all for just helping someone who is new to these forums and doesn't know as much as i wish i did. so thank you for the help and for the help that i will be needing in the future.

boostx

If i may

On the behalf of the GalantVR4.org The Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Forum you are welcome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

curtis

Sucking up gets you no where. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

transparentdsm

i don't know what you mean?? ^^^ sucking up for what or to whom is the better question?? I've been on here for a month or two now and i have had great deals of help, emailing people and getting email and parts to bring my car back to stock. i have had a lot of questions and people have been pleasant and extremely helpful with diagrams and pictures to help me. i was just showing my gratitude to everyone one this forum and just trying to say thank you. so thanks to everyone on this forum who doesn't seem to have some sort of a problem with me and to who ever has a problem sorry for whatever it is i did.

talontyme

Quoting curtis:
Sucking up gets you no where. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

come on now curtis play nice lol.

boostedinaz

I agree 1000%. I have been trying to get parts for 1101 and it's great to see so many people offer to help.

transparentdsm

thank you boosted, 927 is coming along awesome right now, needs a real good repaint, some vacuum lines changed and a really really good steam cleaning to the carpets and she will look perfect. in about 2 months she is taking her first trip across the USA and if it wasn't for all the great help here my car would still be on blocks in the middle of the road and i would have had to sell it before my move to PA.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts