The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Nile Black Galant VR-4 745/1000 137k Salt Lake City $5500 FIRM

NinjaVR4

Up for sale is my Nile Black 1992 Galant Vr4 with 137,xxx miles. I will be quick with this post. Basically, I don't want to sell it, but I realize that it is probably time. Mostly highway miles, and extremely well maintained, with oil changes and both 60k and 120k services done. The timing belt was just replaced and has less than 100 miles on it.
The Good:
UPGRADES
20g turbo (ForcedPerformance)
ETS full intercooler kit
Custom intake
HKS 264in 272ex cams
880cc injector (FIC)
255lph supra fuel pump
26mm rear and 20 mm front sway bars
Front and Rear strut bars
Welded in custom made subframe connectors (galantvr4.org)
Eibach front spring 2g rear with AGX shocks
Forced Performance exhaust manifold
2.5" exhaust
Magnaflow cat and muffler
Custom made BIG Brake kit 2-piece rotor with Stealth RT/TT calipers
2g mas with keydiver chip
3bolt LSD off of a 92 gsx
SAFC II

EXTERIOR
JDM RS front bumper w/ projector foglights
JDM RS rear bumper
JDM power folding mirrors
JDM Gas Door
Rota Slipstream 16x8s with 245/45 tires

INTERIOR
Eclipse 1g steering wheel
2006 Evo MR front and rear seats (Evo IX Recaros)
89 underdash
VR4 gauge holder for boost gauge and oil pressure gauge

AUDIO
Pioneer DEH-7000bt head unit
PPI PCx 5800 5 channel amp
Diamond audio front and rear component speakers
10" JL Audio W6 Subwoofer

The Bad:
The hood and roof have some peeling paint, I would probably get a new paint job.
Still on stock flywheel and clutch.

Oh and I have a set of custom vr4 floormats that I will throw in as well, along with a lot of stock and extra parts (stock tires and rims.......)
PM me or text only (I work all day) at (310) 7825036
DSC01788.jpg

DSC02022.jpg

DSC02017.jpg

DSC01865.jpg

DSC01978.jpg

DSC01808.jpg

DSC01797.jpg

DSC01883.jpg

galantint6.jpg

galantint5.jpg

galantint4.jpg

galantint3.jpg

galantint2.jpg

galantint1.jpg

DSC02009.jpg

Last edited:

NinjaVR4

This car was purchased back in march, in nampa, the changes that I have made since then are updating the stereo and head unit, ($250), tuned the vehicle on the SAFC2 ($100), changed the timing belt ($550), replaced carpet and got new custom gvr4 floormats ($250), installed the rear evo 9 seats (3 hours labor), detailed engine, exterior, and interior ($150), and changed spark plugs ($55). Other various things were done to this car, even in the last 4 months I have had it. Weekly wash and vaccuum. This car made the trip from Boise to salt lake, has zero rust, and I am confident that it could make a cross country road trip without problem. Any other questions, PM me.

NinjaVR4

Car still has everything in working order: a/c, cruise, electric belts... Etc... Any other questions, feel free to ask. Price is now OBO

NinjaVR4

I have never dyno'd the car, but I had it street tuned since I got it, and the rough estimate I'd give is about 330-350/300-330 not sure the exacts tho.

NinjaVR4

changed title to reflect that price is obo. I am leaving the country for taiwan for 2 years and am willing to entertain any and all offers. No reasonable offer will be refused. I may even be open to partial trades, depending on the offer. Thanks for the interest and keep the offers and questions coming.

NinjaVR4

all pm's replied. Also if anyone sends me a pm with a question or an offer from now on, i would really appreciate if you just posted "pm sent" so that I dont have to log in every time to check and see if anyone messaged me. Thank you all, and keep the Q's coming!

Appropriately priced car....I wish I could scrounge up more money for this. GLWTS.

Rausch

Quote:
I am leaving the country for taiwan for 2 years and am willing to entertain any and all offers

Just out of curiosity, when are you leaving?

NinjaVR4

I am leaving for taiwan October 18, but if the car is not sold by then, it will be garaged at my parents house in salt lake until it sells.

This one's gonna sell fast. Wished I had the funds for this and a few others I've been looking at.

NinjaVR4

Thanks for all the positive comments! One of you should PM me an offer so I can sell it to you. I have had 2 lowball offers, one person debating it, and two people trying to get cash together. First one to get me the money gets this awesome VR4!

NinjaVR4

UPDATE:
I will have the car reTuned to any amount of boost that the new owner wants if the price is right. You can have the car be as aggressive or docile as you want it!

great car and price.

i am curious how difficult it was fitting the evo front and rear seats? looks like something ide like to tackle!

NinjaVR4

UPDATE: NEW PRICE 5500 firm! IF THE CAR DOESNT SELL BY AUGUST 3rd, 2011, I WILL JUST BE KEEPING THE CAR GARAGED UNTIL I GET BACK FROM TAIWAN!

The install for the front seats isn't too bad, but the rears are another story. Search for evo rear seats on gvr4, and you will find the how-to that I used, though you will need some improvisation as well.

NinjaVR4

Bump. Still for sale until august 3rd

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts