The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:*** Clean, STOCK, 92k mile VR4 $4500 New England****

hosmer

what we have here is essentially a barn find that I have gone through and fixed what needed fixing as it is very rare to find them in this condition.

1991 Galant VR4
92k miles
3 owners including me....1st 2 were brothers who are now in their late 40's
1519/2000 (NOT a forum car, you will not find it anywhere on the net)
100% stock...still has OEM radio and floor mats
Sunroof car

AC - works
Auto seat belts - work
Power antenna - works
All the windows, sunroof, mirrors ect work

NEW:
Both front calipers
Alternator
Water pump
Front axles

Timing belt (tensioner, ect), balance shaft belt, and head gasket were all done at 78k at the dealership..have receipt

Steering rack had a leak on the crossover hard line so I replaced it with a used 1g GSX 2ws rack...so no more 4ws

Car has clear-coat fade, I didn't have the car resprayed because I want people to see it in its original form...very clean w/no bondo

NO RUST on the edge of the hood, rockers, edge of the windshield, and 3 out of 4 bottoms of the doors. Drivers door has 5" strip of surface rust on the very edge and there's a quarter sized spot on the drivers rear wheel well that looks like its from a paint chip...NO ROT

I did my best to point out any dings on the car (of which they are few)

LIGHT wear spot on drivers bolster, no tears or ripped seams on ANY of the other seats including the rear

$4500 clean Massachusetts title in hand with my name on it..no BS here

Anyone who wants to come check it out is more than welcome

P1010963.jpg

P1010940.jpg

P1010941.jpg

P1010942.jpg

P1010943.jpg

P1010939.jpg

P1010944.jpg

P1010945.jpg

P1010946.jpg

P1010948.jpg

P1010949.jpg

P1010950.jpg

P1010952.jpg

P1010954.jpg

P1010955.jpg

P1010956.jpg

P1010957.jpg

P1010958.jpg

P1010959.jpg

P1010960.jpg

P1010962.jpg

Last edited:

Like usual, the cars you want are 1000s of miles away. I would definitely check this car out if it was closer. GLWTS.

hosmer

I'm less than 1000 miles away...I used to live in Augusta GA and it was just over 1k (14 hour drive)

It'll make it back to NC /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quoting hosmer:
I'm less than 1000 miles away...I used to live in Augusta GA and it was just over 1k (14 hour drive)
It'll make it back to NC /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tempting indeed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

hosmer

I couldn't sell the Pulsar for less than $15k....I've got a ton of time and work into it and its got pretty low miles (>60k)

-plus its my dream car, bought it over an R32 GTR

I'll pick anyone up at the airport who wants to fly into Boston MA or Providence RI and DEDUCT THE COST OF YOUR TICKET FROM THE PRICE (within reason of course...no 1st class flyers please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

also, new/better pics are up

Man...that sounds like a great deal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif Is $4500 your firm price or can you fudge a little bit on it...no lowballing of course?

hosmer

I can go down to $4000...that includes you're airfare though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sr71sss

great looking Baby godzilla, mine is def not as nice as yours, sure would be nice to get her to what yours looks like.

you mine sharing more info on your R, PM the details if you like

conrad

JB

Might as well start a thread about the bebe godzirra for all the fans...

hosmer

I sent you an email, thanks

-and the Pulsar isn't really for sale, for $15k I'd think about it but I'm not actively trying to sell it

Last edited:

CutlassJim

Quoting hosmer:
I couldn't sell the Pulsar for less than $15k....I've got a ton of time and work into it and its got pretty low miles (>60k)

-plus its my dream car, bought it over an R32 GTR

I'll pick anyone up at the airport who wants to fly into Boston MA or Providence RI and DEDUCT THE COST OF YOUR TICKET FROM THE PRICE (within reason of course...no 1st class flyers please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

also, new/better pics are up

Hey don't forget about Manchest NH. The have a sh*t ton of more flights and are still super cheap. Right up 93......

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts