The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 gvr4 nile black brigham utah $4000

buying a house so i have to sell my gvr4 to cover closing costs it is a nile black 91 with sunroof 192,xxx runs great it is my daily so milage will change. I purchased the car from an older gentelman he babied the car he was the second owner i am the third i have the original keys and fob car is 99% stock i have done a few things had the ecu socketed and new caps done by ecm tuning,jdm 4wd grille emblem, rain gaurds, and 89 under dash.Has new toyo extensa as on it and did the timing belt and water pump at 180,xxx. The car has the normal rock chips and a few dings no rust the clear is peeling on the spoiler,the interior is in excellent shape no rips or anything just a scuff on the drivers side from getting in and out.The price is $4000 i am only selling so i can get into a house i really love the car best way to reach me is pm or text message 435-553-5897.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts