The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Black Galant VR_4 $4500 Villa Park, Il

I keep losing this post. Heres my number 708-305-4403. Ill re-post again if necessary.
For Sale 1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4. AWD AWS Galant. 2.0l turbo, 5 speed, all wheel drive, all wheel steering. leather interior, premium sound with factory aux in port for mp3/IPODs. 132k miles. Virgin car. No aftermarket add ons. This car is Stock. It is in excellent condition and would be a nice toy. The car is black outside and inside and everything from the sun roof to the a/c works. I get 17 mpg city and 25 mpg hwy @ 75 mph. The few minor issues it has are as follows: abs light is on, Small valve cover gasket leak, idle speed is a little high (I have an extra computer for that that needs to be rebuilt), power antenna doesnt go up. Thats it. I bought the car from the original owner, a friend of mine who is nothing but through on maintenance. I am selling it b/c my bills are starting to out way my income. Ive only had it for a few months so the minor issues I mentioned have not been repaired due to lack of time on my part. Serious Inquires only Please. This is a very rare car the dash and key tag (yes I have the original key tag) show this to be number 342 of 1000 ever made. Email me any questions you may have. Photo's available upon request.

img.php

img.php

highspeed

Seems like a nice ride, but you would get more activity if you post some better pix than what you have up there now.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts