The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sold: 91 Galant vr4 862/2000 seattle, wa $1500

Status
Not open for further replies.

91' Galant Vr-4 #862/2000 for sale by owner, roughly 166,xxx miles, Sold.

Driven very sparingly since purchase, now even more so.
Garage kept, however has mild oxidization on hood and roof panels from previous owner

Replaced since purchase:
Exedy racing clutch
Fidanza flywheel
new slave cylinders, etc

Willing to include with purchase depending on the strike price:
Evo 8 Suede rear seats
Hallman boost controller
Brand new HKS cat back exhaust system
Brand new Forced Performance exhaust manifold
Evo 8 Maf
A number of JDM Gauges including boost, temp, tach, among others.
Brands include, Apex-i, Greddy, and HKS

Last edited by a moderator:

Mistook the odo reading with another vehicle, my apologies. price etc still the same, however the miles on the vehicle is 166,xxx. Just passed seattle emissions yesterday and got tabs today, vehicle drives ok, but i've no way of knowing how it would hold up driving down the coast.

regards

bump, been really busy with moving plans etc, looking to move the car before the end of the month, if not it'll probably chill at a friends for a few years, just a heads up. think i replied to everyone who was interested, but please msg me if i overlooked you, just been really busy, going to make calls to people tonight as well.

regards,

You still haven't responded to me or texted me as I asked. Ill be in Seattle tomorrow but unless you get ahold of me before noonish, it'll be too late to get the money from the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts