The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

sold

wowzer

91 Eagle 2000 GTX $1700

I am unsure on mileage currently but its around 214000+ KM (133000 mile). Car still has kilometer gauge cluster in it.
Same as Galant GSX
Has all the rare lightweight interior parts already. (underdash cubby, glove box, manual belts)
93 headlights with Daytime Running Lights. Canada only feature for DRL
2 bulb JDM corners and white bumper blinkers not set up as running lights and orange bulb in corners is blinker.
I have 2 grills for the car one black and one chrome. These are 89 style grills.
car can come with roof rack and roof rack trim.
Car has SS brake lines on all corners.
Front Hubs have new bearing, front control arms, ball joint and tie rod ends.
New brakes all the way around. New rear calipers.
Has lightened flywheel and heavy act clutch and street disc
Upgraded to GVR4 trans and dsm 3 bolt
Car came from the factory with manual belts
Car is set up to be turboed with low boost.

The power steering is also leaking.
Fenders are also rusting but I have replacements form a galant just need paint and hole for AWD logo.

Pics are available and car can be delivered for price.

Last edited:

toybreaker

iconoclast
Cleaned up this thread.

Please stay on topic, or your posting priviledges for this section may be suspended/revoked.

Thanks, and good luck with the sale.

mountaineerjeff

no question about it, ill give you scrap price for it.

mountaineerjeff

how are you using a a awd trans, fwd? do you have one of those fancy 'plugs'? you said its drivable correct? In all honesty, I have always considered the 2000GTX to be the best DD ever, at least for places with snow.

wowzer

Car currently has a viscous eliminator in it. This makes the car FWD as the rear diff need to be swapped out. Probably going to be done in the next couple weeks since it has cooled down. It is driveable. It is a great DD. It still does some DD duty but the lack of space here will be an issue come winter. Hence the reason for selling.

mountaineerjeff

im trying to talk my dad into getting to drive to work. we only live a mile from work so a vr4 would be bad, would never heat up and cool down correctly. plus the only con vs FWD, is MPGs which wont matter much if he only drive 15 miles a week.

Boostin21

i dont suppose you need a solid pickup truck thats from arizona do you? maybe a potential rb26/sr20 swap in the future?

mountaineerjeff

Man I wish I had the $. I would love to put my coilovers on it and rock it. that would make a sweet daily.

GLWS...everyone should know that GTXs are way cooler than GGSXs.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts