The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 VR4 841/2000 White stock Rocky Hill, CT $4450.00 SOLD

I'm offering up my '91 VR4 for sale. In a nutshell the car came from the original owner in CA in October of 2009. It's white with 192,000 miles on the clock. It is in very good condition all around with some small body dings. The chassis is 100% rust free and clean including all suspension components. Before I go any further, the car is not MINT by my standard, but is a very good example of a stock original VR4. The interior is maybe in the 7.5-8.5 range in my opinion. It is 841/2000. I have the original manual, window sticker, and UNUSED matching key fob that has been in a ziplock bag since the car was new. Stock wheels are in great shape. Jack and spare tire have never touched the ground. Car is a no option car, no sunroof, and no CD player. Factory head unit is intact. A/C blew cold this past summer.

Updates since I've had the car:

-new tires
-new front inner and outer cv boots--both axles
-fresh trans fluid
-timing belt
-balance belt
-idler pulley
-tensioner and pulley
-front crank seal
-drive belts
-water pump
-valve cover gasket and half moon
-Intake mani fully cleaned - new gasket
-throttle body cleaned and rebuilt with new shaft seals
-back of head fully cleaned
-70k stock injectors from my talon
-throttle body gaskets
-thermostat - new coolant
-used ISC motor
-ECU repaired(caps & injector drivers)and socketed
-knock sensor
-02 sensor
-spark plugs
-spark plug wires
-pcv valve
-new exhaust mani studs and nuts
-used exhaust mani(original cracked and leaking)with new gasket
-used turbine housing(original cracked and leaking due to clogged cat)with new gaskets on both sides and new hardware

...there may be a few more things, but that's the main list. So, alot of the maintenance work and then some has been performed.

The only concerns with the car:

--oil leak at oil filter/cooler area--have not diagnosed yet
--reverse lights inop
--will need a new cat converter
--rear 1/4 windows leak if you blast them with the hose when washing the car

Other than that, the car runs well, and pulls strong for a stocker. No mods have ever been done on the car so all wiring and vacuum lines are original with no cuts/splices. ABS and 4WS are operational.

I think that about covers it then. If more pics are needed please shoot me a PM.

$4450

Thanks,

Phil

This vehicle has been SOLD. Thanks to all interested parties.

Last edited by a moderator:

GSX_TC

She's soo pretty! Bet she runs great. Goodluck

GSX_TC

i would keep it man, your gonna regret and and always be like man i miss that car

trexn8

Clean car for sure!
That OEM key fob is COOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

DynastyLCD

Quoting GSX_TC:
She's soo pretty! Bet she runs great. Goodluck

this car is way cleaner than pictures can ever tell. Phil is crazy about this thing!

hope all is well buddy. hope you find a reeeeeeally good home for this one! GLWS!

matt92vr4

Phil, I sent you a couple PM's a couple days ago. I see you have not been on the board since then. I'm hoping this bump will get your attention /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts