The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Summit White VR4 #955/2000 $5500 Whg WV

VR4girl

I am selling 955/2000. I just don't have the time for it right now. As much as I LOVE this car I have to let it go!

FULLY BUILT!!

2.3 STROKER
Eagle rods and crank
Ross pistons
Ported head by Forrester
HKS 264 Cams
PTE 50 trim turbo
ECM Link V2.5
C&R Radiator
RRE Front Mount
Shep Stage 3 Tranny....less than 500 miles on it
Wilwood 4 piston brakes
KYB Adjustables with Coilovers
1G Short Shifter
Brand New 225/50/17 tires
Battery relocated to trunk

I'm sure there is more that can be listed and it does need a few things like struts and wilwood hats. Car runs great just don't have the time or money right now and I hate seeing it sit!

Thanks for your time and interest!

Last edited:

RyanInWheeling

img.php

alansupra94

It is true that all the white galants are the fastest /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

RyanInWheeling

I'm only chiming in to get these questions answered, theres over 200k on the chassis, the odometer was switched out for some reason so it says 85k, the motor has less than 10k on it tranny has less than 500 miles on it so it isn't even broke in yet. She has the receipts, interior is in great shape. The driver seat bottom was recovered a year ago. Fuel system: 255 pump rewired, fpr, 660's. And as soon as it stops raining I will have her take some pictures, and it is a sw car she wanted the engine bay black

RyanInWheeling

here are a few pics i found

img.php

img.php

I told her just bc she has a vagina doesnt mean she has to make the car look like it has one to with the purple /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

blacksheep

Quoting RyanInWheeling:
Also has tein camber plates and poly bushings, this is BOBINCHICAGO' old car in a different chassis since his was completely shot when I purchased it in 07.

Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happened to Bob's interior? that was the only gvr4 known with the tan leather interior and door accents. So his shell was rusted out?

RyanInWheeling

The car was fuct... I believe the interior was given to someone on the board. The car was horrible. But no matter what I will never ever ever ever have the feeling nor smile on my face like I did when I drove that mfer back from Chicago. It was ruined 25 days later when I got smacked with a broken crank and a rusted shell

AWDnot2

KC, I gave the interior to some dude passing through the area.

I concur, Bobs car pulled like a freighttrain!

Last edited:

Quoting alansupra94:
It is true that all the white galants are the fastest /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

ill let you know alan im getting a white vr4 here next week i hope

blacksheep

Roger - So you had the car or you got it from Ryan? Who is this dude who was passing by? Bob had a very nicely built drivetrain and the car was not even running at 10/10 power wise - it had more on tap and was conservative. Glad to hear that parts of the car live on. I think the tan would have looked good in a white gvr4, personally. I have seen some s2000's with tan leather and they look classy. Just my 2 cents

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts