The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2008 BMW 335i Sedan $27,000 Central FL SOLD

4orced4door

2008 BMW 335i Sedan
WBAVB73598VF51185
Factory Warranty including maintenance until 11/29/11 or 50k
41,000 Miles
Sparkling Graphite Metallic with Terra Dakota Leather / Aluminum trim interior
Sport package
300HP Twin Turbo Inline 6
6 speed manual transmission
Factory oil cooler
Logic7 13-speaker Hifi professional stereo system w/ iPod cable
Adaptive Xenon Headlights
Weathertech floormats
(Full option list available)

Non smoker southern car, no rust, never modified. Clean interior and exterior. New Continental Extreme Contact DW tires six months ago. This has been a fantastic car but I’m selling it because kids are expensive! There is an accident in the car's history but it must've been minor. Autocheck actually listed it as "No Damage Reported" and everything lines up on the car perfectly.

Feel free to email questions. Higher res pictures available. Having the car detailed 04/11 and will post more pictures of the interior at that point.

P1000310.jpg

Last edited:

4orced4door

Updated with better pictures. If one of you guys finds me a buyer I'll paypal you $100.

Last edited:

4orced4door

Sold it today for $2k more than I bought it for. Sad to see it go, but happy to be rid of the payment. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned