The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 Belize Green Galant VR-4 MD $3500

Hello everyone, I am deploying to Kuwait in Sept and I can only store two vehicles when I leave, I have four, so the galant gets the short end of the stick. The car has 192,000 on it, the engine has about 5,600 on it and I'm still driving it. The car has a built engine, head was done by cornbread racing and the block was done by the DSM graveyard, it has ARP head studs and bolts, Ferra valves, wiseco pistons, JE rods, FP2 Cams, ACT clutch, Fidanza flywheel, exhaust from the down-pipe back and a 16g turbo. I don't have the paperwork for the engine, I feel that the price reflex that. The injectors and ECU are stock so the car is still running on the stock tune, but it does have a SAFC 2 hooked up and connected in the car. Some parts that I do have that are not installed are GM MAF with translator, extra computer for DSMlink, four bolt diff with axles and cups, EVO 8 inter-cooler, another brand new 16g turbo, and some other things. The car has the five lug swap already done and EVO 8 enkei rims painted black with brand new tires. I ordered the stock tire size for an EVO for the rims and they seem to be a little too big.
I am asking 3500 for the car with all of the parts that I have for the car. There is a power steering leak somewhere on the car, I think that it is somewhere in the front. The paint is fading, and the rear seat has a rip on the top. My number is 631-681-7841, my name is James and texting is the best way to get in touch with me because I cannot answer my phone at all times. If you have any questions let me know.

288.jpg

287.jpg

9d700949.jpg

91e7ab6b.jpg

No, the first picture was when it was four lug, the black evo rims are after I swapped it over to five.

mcl0vin

can you post some more pics of the inside of the car. and maybe under the hood.... is there any rust on the car? dose it have AC and dose it work?how far and how often do you drive the car?

thanks

5b4b8feb.jpg

3f64c9e8.jpg

67dc1db3.jpg

53510ff0.jpg

366535cb.jpg

Interior is good except for the tear in the top of the rear seat. AC worked before the engine swap, but I haven't charged the system to see if it still does. Car has slight surface rust in some areas. I still drive the car to work everyday which is about two miles bad and forth. Also forgot to add that the car now has a new radiator.

highspeed

Nice ride

Do you have any proof of engine mods? Pix of engine mods? Reason I ask is because it looks pretty stock under the hood for having a completely built motor.

BTW I am in Afghanistan right now, got the cash in hand(well in the bank) if it all checks out, I only have a few more months and I am done. LMK thanks

ec9e3f63.jpg

Here is a picture of the engine new, with new radiator.

019796a9.jpg

Here is a picture of the new turbo and lines.

7a0dcadc.jpg

Tried to get a picture of the cams, I will have to put the cover this weekend and take some pics,

082a667f.jpg

New studs and gasket

24b065b8.jpg

And the cam gears.

MMorgan

Come on, there is only one real Ft Meade and thats the one in MD with DISA and NSA.... bump

GSX_TC

Belize green VR4's are soooo sexy

talontyme

Another score for the hampton roads gvr4 guys car went to a great home and will be well taken care of.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned