The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Galant VR4 Kensington Grey 25/1000 CT $4000

red90awd

I purchased this car back November of 09 with the intent of getting rid of my current car and car payment and daily driving the galant. I got it home and there were a few things that needed attention to, which turned into me taking the head off. I put the head back on get it running again, ordered the other parts. I decided getting rid of my other car wasnt a great idea, with no real time to work on the galant it sat in the garage, fast forward to today, its not fair to let this car sit in a garage and not get used, maybe somone else will appreciate more than me.

Cars got 116k on the clock, excellent leather, no rust issues, great condition paint, compression 150 across the board, Runs and drives.

New Valve Seals
Machined Valve Seats
New 4 Layer Head Gasket
New ARP Head Studs
New gaskets for head all around
Recent Timing belt change w/ brand new tensioner

A few mods:
Small 16G
Type-S BOV
Hallman Pro MBC
Autometer Boost Gauge
Turbo Timer
ACT2600 Clutch

Things that car needs:

Tires
Exhaust Work
4 wheel steering delete needs completing
Tranny grind 1st and 2nd, spare tranny comes w/ car
Brakes, pads and rotors come w/ car
Suspensions needs updating (GR-2's come w/ car)
Needs e-brake cable

Looking for $4000 OBO

The number badge was removed by previous owner who claims the guy he got it from removed it.

Car is located in Windsor CT

Here are some pics, sorry about the mess in the garage, one of the reasons the car needs to go, taking up space!!

click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click

few older pics

click
click
click
click
click

codeofdastreets

looks really clean, wish I had the space for it

red90awd

I thought i posted an engine bay pic, ill throw one up when i get home.

Not even sure if the AC Works, have not tried it. I did happen to notice that the AC fan relay wire harness wires need to be fixed, two wires cracked and broke and just need to be re-wired.

Is the car still available? Also the problems with the car, do they effect the drive ability of the car?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned