The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Galant vr4 #435-2000 lake tahoe 6000$ firm

Status
Not open for further replies.

omertaitalia

selling the galant mods are:
arp headstuds
high performance head gasket
REAL MHI evo small 16g turbo
forced performance manifold
greddy turbo timer
innovative lc1 wideband
new front axles
evo8 maf
5 lug swap
denso 720cc injectors
2g gst rims
3 bolt rear-end
ets fmic
safc1
walbro 255
1g steering wheel
aeromtive fpr w/gauge
1g kyb shocks
h and r lowering springs
90 dsm oil cooler setup
vdo boost gauge
abs sensors removed
1g shortened shifter
3in down pipe with 3in hks ti exhaust
Thule Rack w/ski and snowboard attachments
4ws removed and plugged at rack
car will come with stock spoiler
has original window sticker,clean title,and original keychain
Engine replaced with rebuilt 6 Bolt w/ 50,000 miles
New Timing belt, components, and water pump all replaced 15,000 miles ago Its tuned PERFECTLY at 20psi on 91oct with 720's on a stage 3 keydiver chip. Compression is ~150psi across +/-5.
GVR4 Tranny
new slave cylinder
500 miles on the act 6 puck sprung high performance street clutch and lightened act flywheel
4 brand new 16 in bf goodrich kdw2 tires.
just put in new clutch and starter, car is great just gonna get a fj cruiser, price is 6000$ firm borrowed pics from imdrax the guy i bought it from on here 6 months ago, car needs paint on hood and roof its pretty faded otherwise its solid cosmetically, since then ive done alot of work on the car at least 3000 into her thanks for looking.

Last edited:

rallyart911

oh hell yeah ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

rallyart911

wen u can, re-emburse my deposit,

And fix the spun baring/ thrown rod b4 u try to sell it to anyone else

rallyart911

OK, so this kid who owns this gvr4 didnt re-emburse my deposit, but paypal was glad to help out (x and also with the great re-insurance of now going after him "clark wiliams" , he obviously has no intentions of selling the car truthfully and lacks common sense of routine oil maitnance, therfor blowing a decently new 6 bolt... Not impressed comming frm a inmature kid,

B 4 this car is sold to anyone, make sure its a fresh build and/or new/used engine replaced, with all parts, he had gotten the car with all u see listed for hell of a less than hes wanting, b sure to hav him throw in the un-torn seats, "that came free frm the previous owner", and all parts listed in his thread: he tried to get another $1,000 for a rack, data log, n optima... Don fall for anything this kid trys to scam u into... He's not a good one on the gvr4 board...

alansupra94

Sad isn't it that people are still trying to scam people out there.

omertaitalia

nobodys trying to scam anybody silvianismo is a ***** and is talking like he know whats he talking about, this is the guy that asked what interior color my galant was.

rallyart911

i hav no issue anymore...

paypal has re-embursed the $ for my deposit and ur car is trash...

so in all...

words u say " mean sh*t and nothing! "

Brunoboy

I've met the owner before, not a bad guy from my experience, not taking sides btw , i don't know the situation but can you learn to type like a normal adult sil?

omertaitalia

thanks man, the story is i was gonna sell my car to him but on my way to deliver the car had mechanical problems, i called him and told him sorry its not gonna happen then he proceded to talk to me like a little bitch and how i needed to pay for his trip and hotels and blah blah blah so i hung up and let paypal deal with him, im over this situation though, the car is being fully built now and im keeping it.

Last edited:

rallyart911

OK first the seller was over confident that his so called solid car was reliable enough.to.male the trip to abq.nm, so I took his word and made over 1800$ in arrangments for travel out of my pocket to.come.pick up his.so called solid car that he was so confident about n it magically has a thrown rod the night I buy it... no matter how he puts it or what he says to cover him self... I build engines as a hobby and has grown up n a machine shop all my life... I built all my engines for all my cars and trucks, and im no wher close to being convienved that that the car was in a so.called solid enough condition to sell for the price he ever wanted... If he was truthfull.from the begining n.state that yes... There would b no issue of any sort if he would have inspected the car thero-ly for a long road trip let alone with comon sense ... But I call bull-sh*t that a rod throws on a random night.... So unless u dont know engine basics let alone how to build a short.block I call bull sh*t !

Say all u wan, its obvious that u bought the call for like 3000 got a grip of free sh*t with it... U threw in a clutch... Wow thats a hard one... And u spun a baring from beating the decent used 6 bolt... So wen it was time to drive it to airport it magically throws a rod.... No... I dont give a f**k who u r n what u say... Ask any real car builder and enthusiast... N they also will no make cute jestures to cover up any obvious lie ! The kid is a idiot, once again his car is trash, hes jus tryin to make it seem all dandy cuz once again is a inmature broke kid... Hince why paypal did take care of it and why he didnt man up n jus re-emburse my money that night... Typical... ....

I can go on forever... Ur still wrong

rallyart911

UR coment was on spelling.. Really...... Y dont u look.past the spelling n look.at the real issue

So called solid car

I put a dwn payment, on the so called solid car

Solid car is solid to make the trip from cali to nm

I make 1800 in travel expenses

N fly out, take time off, to go pick up the so called solid car

I arrive @ cali airport

Solid car magically throws a rod

I call bull f**king sh*t

Seller is an idiot

Wont man up to re-emburse deposit

and is over charging for his so called solid car... Anyways

I got my $ thro paypal

And the seller is an idiot...

Brunoboy

Quoting silvianismo:
UR coment was on spelling.. Really...... Y dont u look.past the spelling n look.at the real issue

So called solid car

I put a dwn payment, on the so called solid car

Solid car is solid to make the trip from cali to nm

I make 1800 in travel expenses

N fly out, take time off, to go pick up the so called solid car

I arrive @ cali airport

Solid car magically throws a rod

I call bull f**king sh*t

Seller is an idiot

Wont man up to re-emburse deposit

and is over charging for his so called solid car... Anyways

I got my $ thro paypal

And the seller is an idiot...

Yea your right, I'll look at the real issue. If I could understand what you were typing.....We are adults, type like one, Mods dont get mad at me, its true....

ktmrider

Quoting silvianismo:
I can go on forever... Ur still wrong

Ok, I have to chime in here.

Silvianismo, you wanna explain wasting my and my family's time last year when you "wanted my sexy car so bad and have the cash right now"? Not saying a trip to NV equals what I went thru to make the car available for viewing however keep it in mind while you continue to bash this guy.

Once is fine, twice is Ok for rebuttal, more than that is whining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts