The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 93 Miata LE Hardtop 4500 Allentown PA

1993 Mazda Miata LE Hardtop! Rare! FS/TRADE spring is comming!
Just in time for some warm weather!

1993 Mazda Miata LE black with red leather interior. factory aluminum accents
bilstien shocks, factory lowered, lightest bbs miata wheels ever made with all cnter caps and wrench
lots and lots of cool stuff from the factory. tinted professionally with sunstrip
has origional hardtop and soft top.

165k highway
timing belt done 20k ago
clean title in hand
no leaks squeaks or anything. car runs amazing. NOrust. few dings here and ther but overall VERRY clean.
only issues:
was a jersey plate on the front at some point so there is indentds from that. a bra would fix that! or a new bumper cover and the factory lips were removed for
some reason by the previous owner. i just never got around to buying a set. the drivers seat is a little worn but it never bothered me much
small repairable tear in soft top near plastic window.

somewhat negotiable but i know how rare this car is. this is not a normal miata

asking 4500 somewhat negotiable
text or email for more questions or pics.

please call 484-707-2612
you can email me at [email protected]

this is a clean clean car !!! great for a V8 or basically any motor you want to stuff into it!

Last edited by a moderator:

* for any one on this board ill pay-pal them 100 bux if it sells with because of your referral *

100.00 for a few minutes of work

thanks again for the space

3rdstrikedsm

Bump for a good honest seller!

GlWS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

thanks thirdstrike u too man
i dont have anything in mind really try me . id much rather cash but lemme know what ya got

jesus_ralliart

the vr4... but im gettin out of owning several cars. it is a great miata though. i wish u still owned your evo.... would have loved to trade for that +cash

me too i wanna get another one! haha
thanks! if i had a few k extra cash i would love to pimp the miata out but i own way to many cars right now. need to liquidate!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts