The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Galant vr4 448/2000, Northern California, 2700$

I purchased her with a bad ecu. Put in a ecu to find bad front axles brakes transmission and associated parts.

I had the Transmission rebuilt (carries a 1 year warranty through my uncles auto shop) Installed new front axles, brakes, and act2100 unsprung with a rre flywheel.

The good, she runs great builds boost and drives lovely. No leaks, all stock aside from the drivetrain upgrades and a modded aircan. The rear shocks were replaced with kyb Gr2's. Even the factory tape player is in it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The bad, needs a windshield (150$) Rear seat back and headliner. Also needs the rearmost driveshaft carrier bearing as its causing some noise on deceleration. Registration is out a few months, all i have is a signed over title, i will get it transfered in my name before sale. Passenger side underdash is also not put in it needs a glovebox latch, and the dash is coming up but should be fixed when you do the windshield (reglue its not cracked at all)

I drove the car from Berkeley to Sac four days in a row back and forth with no issues!
Also took it on a 3 hour drive to Ukiah and down highway 20 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

I would like to get 3500$. I have 3800$ in the car + parts, not including labor. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

I WILL ALSO TRADE FOR A SUPERMOTO KLX250SF WR250X DRZ400SM.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rausch

Quote:
2. Subjects must begin with FS:, EB:, FREE: or FEELER: and you must put a description, location AND asking price in the TITLE.

Thanks!

OBO? Nobody has a supermoto they want to get rid of? Damn near anything freeway capable will do! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

I cant believe there is damn near 0 Intrest in such a great car, You can daily drive this right now just smog and reg it. I really need her gone shoot me some offers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

WP_000017.jpg

WP_000022.jpg

WP_000018.jpg

Photo_4CEFAD45-DF21-1501-4B15-263002DD8A13.jpg

Photo_A5A0F27B-7230-D962-0718-568405C5DD24.jpg

added pictures, she just needs a buff and wax and shell be real purty. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

onesickcrx

I really wish you were closer I would have really considered this if it was local. Nice daily #448

dsm10o0

i'd buy it if i had the extra cash. looks clean man.

Still need her gone, and she hasnt moved an inch!

Im registering her next thursday and driving it.

Ill take 2700$ as is i will give you a bill of sale and the title i signed. The bike i want is on craigslist right now for 3grand

needs to be in the next 3 days or AGAIN ill be keeping it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

szewczyd

Drive it to WI, and I will buy it and pay for your plane ticket back home! lol whats the under body like? Under the hood pics? Rust at all?

theres some surface rust on things like the drive shaft theres also grease from the front axles spraying everywhere, but in really great shape all around. And i would gladly drive it to WI if you add a bunch of money for gas and hotels /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Come on guys just register and smog it and drive this thing daily!

IM sorry thats just not a very good deal for me as its about a week drive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

here is some more pictures

unpolished panel
WP_000227.jpg

polished panel i just hit it with carnuba cleaner wax one application to show how easy she will clean up
WP_000226.jpg

WP_000225.jpg

Photo_69B2BB95-9E11-93C6-A76F-156F9AB01D67.jpg

WP_000223.jpg

Put a new harmonic balancer on it this morning as the one that was on it was rattling /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

onesickcrx

It sucks that your on the west coast I keep thinking daily 448 and weekend my 449 :/

How much does it cost to ship cars from one coast to another anyone have and idea?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts