The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: '91GALANT VR-4 (385/2000) SAN DIEGO,CA REDUCED TO $3,700

SORRY ABOUT MY INCOMPLETE POST OF JANUARY (I'M NEW AT THIS AND FRANKLY, YOUR ADS INTIMIDATE ME!)

I'M THE ORIGINAL OWNER AND HAVE A 2" THICK MAINTENANCE FILE TO PROVE IT! ENGINE WAS RE-BUILT IN '08 (CYLINDER HEAD, HEAD GASKET, TIMING BELT, RADIATOR, ETC.) AND THAT WAS ABOUT 5,000 MILES AGO. 140,000 ON ODOMETER

THIS CAR HAS NEVER BEEN MODIFIED AND ALL MAINTENANCE DONE AS REQUIRED. IF YOU'RE SERIOUS YOU CAN TALK TO MY MECHANIC OF 10 YRS WHO KNOWS WAY MORE ABOUT IT THAN ME.

CLEAR-COAT IS FLAKING ON HOOD, ROOF AND SPOILER BUT NO RUST, ACCIDENTS OR MAJOR DINGS. PIECE OF REAR WHEEL WELL TRIM MISSING ON PS AND LARGE SCRAPE TO PLASTIC LOWER HALF ON PS. LEFT REAR TURN SIGNAL LENS IS CRACKED.

ORIG. LEATHER UPHOLSTERY HAS SEAM TEARS ON DRIVERS AND REAR SEATS AND CARPETING IS TORN IN DRIVER COMPARTMENT. (SO, COSMETICALLY, 385/2000 COULD USE SOME TLC.

EVERYTHING ELSE, FROM THE FOG LAMPS TO THE ANTENNA WORK LIKE NEW.
THIS IS LISTED ON SAN DIEGO CRAIG'S LIST AND THERE MAY BE MORE INFO THERE.

I CAN BE REACHED AT (858) 449-6000 cell OR [email protected].

(Now I'm gonna see if I can figure out how to load pictures)

No way, another VR4 in SD eh? I'll trade you wheels. :p Mine are polished but I want the original look back.

the turbo freak who (i hope) is buying this through craigslist may be interested in a swap. is there a photo i can refer him to?

Sure. here's mine...although it looks ok in the pics, the wheels have some pitting on the inside where brake dust seems to be caked on...so these pictures may be a bit misleading...
P1000599.jpg

priced reduced to $3,600 on san diego craigslist. $3,500 for galant vr-3.org members. please hurry

car was sold to a very savy vr-4 enthusiast from bakersfield for $3,200. jovani will be a valuable addition to vr-4.org

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts