The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 galant vr4 colorado springs co 2500 obo

seizer

Bought this around a year ago since then I have I have pry put 6-7k miles on it 218k now but doesnt seem like it as far as engine goes. It has new drilled and slotted rotors (about 1-2k on them) and put it back to stock from seats to mas and ic comes with all the parts it came with also a black dog leg for the missing one. I feel like I kinda got myself stuck with a car that has some problems in the drive terrain area (vibrations on decel while in gear) and I cant fix it myself and need to give the attention to my other gvr4. Timing belt clutch and various seals were replaced around 18k ago. 2500$ obo my number is 7193101123 for more info or pics.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts