The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 9.58@145 mph 91 Galant VR-4 shell or all together. CT, Price drop $13,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

raif

Ok I here it goes, I don't know what to do with it lol, I just bought a new race talon shell so the galant has to go. It can be sold all together or as a shell.
If it sells as a shell, it will come with 4 corner slicks/wheels, sumped oem fuel tank, 2 seats, dash, big brakes, ss brake lines, and the rest its striped out, the car was registered and insured this way and was driven on the street.
If you buy it the way it sits it will go low 9's, maybe around 9.20s range, and that would make it the worlds fastest galant vr4.. I have changed few things and more boost since the car ran 9.58.
As of a price I have no clue. I guess I would sell the shell for $1500 and car all together $13k

video of the car. click

If someone if interested call me I don't have time to list all the stuff the car has on it.
(860)806-0292.
Raif

Here are some pics and few more pics of the car.

5116253948_e0054f561f_b.jpg

5115654223_dbfabf2006_b.jpg

5116254384_0bda978f55_z.jpg

More videos.
click
click
click
I was on the brakes almost every pass. The first pass the car was on low boost trying to get it to run no faster than 10.00, since the cage is only good to 10.0.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eighty9TSI

Seriously, 15k to go 9's. Maybe 10's if you suck at driving.

Could it get any better?

I know people with 15k in their cars and they are still on jackstands.

Huge deal here, seriously insane. Wish I had the $ (common theme I am sure).

raif

The car has over 30k in it. It dont look like it, but when I did the math it is lol, and that dont include all the time spent setting the car up to work like it does.

Oh also I forgot to say this car has absolutely 0 rust all original never restored not even surface.

BadVr4

all of raif's cars are solid and set up right. no hackjobs or cheap parts anywhere. i will vouch for anything he sells

dmj

Bonafide steal for 15 grand I got more than that in my car now and still propably won't run low 12's Lot's of money spent to rebuild everything due to previous neglect.

raif

Someone buy this thing so I don't have to part it out. I just wish the track was open right now. I want to go make a pass in it soo bad.

Rausch

Just a heads up:

Per the rules:

2. Subjects must begin with FS:, EB:, FREE: or FEELER: and you must put a description, location AND asking price in the TITLE.

5. At least one clear photo of the actual car for sale is required.

If you fail to follow the above we will either EDIT, MOVE or DELETE your post and may do so WITHOUT WARNING.

Thanks!

raif

anyone????
I can sell the car for way less I just have to pull some parts out of it. or does someone want to buy the shell???

I really just want someone to go fast in this thing.

Ben

ugh, wrong timing. I'm the one that bought the hoosier QTPs on fd wheel you had on evom. I'm just now finishing my Galant, and I definatly have more than 15k. I doubt I will ever run a high 9 on this setup. arrrggh

onesickcrx

Ive seen the car run in person... sounds strong and runs strong /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

raif

Bump bump Bump... Someone buy this thing. I just did the front and rear bumpers and put a recaro seat in it.

b583dd3d.jpg

6d1c4a67.jpg

559fc8cb.jpg

VR4ownzU

What is going on with the body? Was this thing white before? I remember being at the DSM shootout a few years ago and a built white one couldn't get a good run down. Maybe the beginning stages of this car?

raif

yes the car was white. It never when to Ohio you must be thinking of a different car.
Make offers people. I think the car is going to the track this Sunday and after that it has to goo.

Adorsey

Bring it to the track, I want to see this thing run again!

raif

Its going on Sunday. I have been working on it all week. Pulled the abs out and new seat, lost about 60lbs.

raif

Went back to the track today, it ran [email protected]. This was done with no 2 step lol clutch switch broke, and was the first pass of the day. Oh well. The only difference form last year is 5 PIS lest boost and its almost running the same time. I wanted to turn it up the next pass, but they would not let me run again no matter what, they want that 10 point cage in there.
I might have the car sold, I will know more tomorrow.
But here is a video you guys can enjoy.
Thank you

click

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts