The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sold 1991 Turbo Colt for sale, $2100 Chicago, IL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSNT

1991 Dodge colt turbo base model. Looks like hell and goes like hell!

Painted olive drag green. I haven't finished all of the edging because it got cold but I have all the paint and masking tape to finish it. It has all the turbo spoilers and ground effects. The body and interior are kind of total sh*t, but it is 100% mechanically sound as hell. The front fender is kind of fucked up from me clipping a car but I hammer and dollyed it out for the most part. It has the typical northern 20 yar old rust. Not sense in fixing any of it, just drive it till the body dies and put the drivetrain in another one.

I would drive this thing to California and back a million times and never think twice about it. It gets well over 20 mpg city and nearly 30 mpg highway. It can be tuned to run on 93 as well as E85, although the E85 tune would benefit from DSMLink much more. It makes about 225 whp on a dynojet and runs low 13s at 104 mph, about 8.06s at 82 in the 1/8th. It's also pretty fast around a road course. The took it to a track day and outran a brand new Caymen S, with ease (although that was probably part driving skill discrepancy).

4g61t 1.6 turbo rebuilt by Bell Machine ( I think, it was done before I got it), Fel-pro race metal head gasket, ARP studs, nice porting job on 1.6 head, evo VIII valve, springs, retainers, lifters, and brand new OEM timing belt. TD04 15T turbo (flows same as 14b but has small exhaust wheel to spool well), full mandrel bent tig welded stainless exhaust that dumps in front of gas tank, Evo 560cc injectors, walbro 255hp pump, brand new gas tank installed 4 years ago, stock 1g smic and piping, AMS delrin front motor mount, turbo radiator. This thing leaks NO OIL whatsoever.

Kenwood CD player, old school 5 knob afc, AEM Uego, Autometer boost gauge. Turbo colt rear speaker deck and parcel shelf, rear defrost added, 1g steering wheel.

Spec stage one million clutch, 1g fwd flywheel, new OEM tob, fork, fulcrum ball, and slave cylinder, tranny is decent, the normal slight DSM grinding in a few gears, turbo equal length axles, shifter bushings.

Turbo front brakes, turbo sway bar with new bushings and whiteline end links, new tie rod ends, new ball joints, new front struts, modified GVR4 springs, colt turbo steering rack and power steering added, 15" GVR4 wheels with 195/50/15 Kumho Estca Summer performance tires.

I have an entire 4g61t motor and trans, complete with turbo with 120k that can go with the car.

If you give me $2100, you can have everything. It is the best cheapest fastest car you can have for the money, I guarantee that. I am a meticulous DSM guru and an ASE Master certified mechanic. You can assure that NOTHING on this car is half assed. I wont even put a bolt somewhere unless it is the exact one that was intended, and believe me, I know every Mitsubishi bolt by heart.

You can reach me at 773-501-5057, AIM at KentuckyClubDSM, or email at [email protected]

attachment.php

tn_DSC00143.JPG

tn_DSC00144.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

3rdstrikedsm

I suppose the a/c is not in it or working? Any underhood shots?

Last edited:

GSNT

It was a bare bones car, never had A/C. Hell man it didn't even come with a radio, cigarette lighter, headlight reminder, or any wiper delay settings.

3rdstrikedsm

Damn It's way to hot here in FL to daily something without a/c /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I have been wanting one of these for a while because they haul ass for dirt cheap.
I am sure whoever gets it will be happy with it!

maroonmetallic

Good luck w/ the sale.
BUMP from a fellow shitbox driver.

-Shawn

biglady112

Positive vote for Eric. Stand up dude. Buy from this guy with confidence. Good luck with the sale eric.

jepherz

Staff member
Please add the location and price to your thread title or it will be deleted. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts