The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: GALANT VR4 996/2000 SOOOO CLEAN...VIRGINIA 4200 OBO

perfect inteior and exterior, 93 headlights jdm tail, very clean this is my craigslist ad:

located in manassas va JUST CALL ME AFTER LOOKING AT THE CL AD 703 586 8457

click

Last edited by a moderator:

MMorgan

I just read your craigslist ad completely. I have cash in hand but have a couple questions and can't call right now so I'm hoping you can respond to this. From what you wrote it just needs a starter and clutch adjustment and you wrote it will come with everything needed except the labor. I don't know if that means you don't work on your own car but if you have a starter and can put it in(2 bolts/easy) and let me hear it run I will buy it. It looks good and sounds good in the video. I live just across the river in MD and my brother lives in haymarket. I could come by this week or next weekend. Let me know, if you want it sold work with me.

talontyme

Man,not to rag but I saw this car on craigslist right when it went up and I called this dude for a week straight trying to buy the car with no response.Now that I can see it I'm kinda pissed cuz i would have bought it.Although I don't remember it needing anything I believe it said running and ready to go.

MMorgan

If he has the starter I'd probably put it in myself to hear it run. That video was posted 5 months ago and no telling when it was recorded. I know how many things I've gone through in 5 months. I have the cash but the owner hasn't responded to my messages.

talontyme

LOL!Join the club,I think he is a dealer or maybe a wholesaler(which doesn't matter)but like I said called and left messages for a week with no response.I mean even most noobs to the game can change a starter on a dsm.

Last edited:

Its not just the starter, say it need a new clutch fork or shim installed. Which mean transmission needs to be dropped. If it was just a starter, you could easily push start the car to see if it runs.

waynecar

I looked at the car and met with Ahmad this past weekend. Ahmad was very honest
and straight forward about the car. Their may be some areas where his knowledge
about the car is a little lacking, but he showed no lack of integrity or honesty.
Go and check the car out. It is in better shape than most I have come across but
needs work and the details of past service/mods are a bit hazy. Just finding one
with a headliner in great shape, a working sunroof and a straight body was almost
enough to make me put down an offer.
The driver's front fender has had a re-paint and the trim piece on the back of that
fender is missing. There is a light scrape on the driver's side(minor). I have a
friend locally I am going to tell about this one. With a bit of TLC it would be a
very nice car.
Just my .02,
Wayne

Thanks Wayne, I actually am willing to sell the car in its current condition. The motor is not blown. I plan on the getting the car running as soon as the weather gets better but the price will be going to for sure. who ever is interested give me a call again. I am currently selling a truck and this Galant, I am a college student and work close to 30 hours a week sorry if i didn't return anyones calls try me again and again....Wayne def did.

thanks and pc

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts